The Family

The Family

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Me and My Big Ideas!!!

Ok, so I don't know exactly what I am thinking, but I have decided to try and make the girls Christmas dresses. Yes, it is already December 3rd, and hopefully before Christmas, I will be having a baby. But what the heck ~ Joel is still in Football, so I have my nights to myself. We will see if I can pull it off. I chose colors that would work for Easter too, just in case. They are going to be hot pink and green. I am really excited about how they look in my head, we will see if that is how they come out! I am using the pattern of the black and white dress, but tweaking it just a little. I have never been one to follow the rules exactly. I always have to put my little spin on it. So why am I blogging about it instead of actually sewing?? Good question! But I hoping that I can get more into this blogging thing, even if no one reads it, for my kids! I think it will be fun for them to read later. Alright, no more procrastinating! I am off to make dinner and work more on the dresses!

1 comment:

  1. OKay, it's been too long since I've gotten to talk to you.
    Since when is your baby due before Christmas?? Is your blood pressure okay?

    Loved the updates...your girls are super cute!

    ReplyDelete