The Family

The Family

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is 2009 over yet? Let's go out with a bang!!




So, Not to throw myself a pity party, but we have had a tough year. From a car being stolen out the driveway, broken arm, and now diabetes, I have never been more ready for football season to be over!! But Klein keeps winning! GO KLEIN!!! The Lord sure picked a year that is keeping us busy! Klein went into the playoffs, I think in 4th place in district. Now, 6 weeks later, we have made it to the semi-finals!!! Go Klein!! It really is an amazing thing. We won the quarter finals today against Tyler, John Tyler with a score of 31-7~ Who would have thought?!?!? The Bearkats have definetley proven themselves as a team to wrecken with! Of course, this means Joel is still working 7 days a week and traveling on the weekends. We miss our Daddy! When I told Anna today that Daddy's team was winning she was so excited! That is until I told her that he will have another game next weekend. Then she changed her mind and said she was ready for Daddy to be at home! So, for the Reichling Girls, it's kind of a bittersweet celebration. We love our Daddy, but with only 2 more games left, Let's take it all the way! We play Abilene on Saturday at Baylor Stadium at 2 pm. Then if we win that game, it's on to the State Championship Game! (Which is also the day I turn full term!) So say a prayer that the baby can wait till after football! I would hate for Joel to have to miss either the game or the birth of his child! I am ready to end 2009, but let's go out with a win!

No comments:

Post a Comment