The Family

The Family

Friday, February 13, 2009

The Title

So, I am sure you have questions about the title.  

I have this great group of friends and we get together the first Monday of every month and sit around and talk.  Sometimes we make it pot luck, sometimes we bring take out.  We play games and just get to know each other.  LOTS of things have been revealed about everyone over the 2 years that this has been going on.  I have revealed my own thoughts and experiences and my good friend, Jennifer, has a favorite.  One night we were talking about Chocolate, which is almost every girls comfort food.  Everyone that is, except me.  I ended up saying that night that Broccoli is my Chocolate.  I love Veggies.  But don't be fooled.  I am NOT a health nut.  I love to smoother my veggies in Ranch, Cheese, or whatever dip/sauce I can find!  

No comments:

Post a Comment